Charity and Volunteer Work 🙂
Over the years we have given a lot to charity, and volunteered our services to many worthy people and causes, because giving back is the very root of our organization.
The 8th Fire:
- Donated private healing sessions to people and pets in need;
- Raised money for the Elders of the Algonquins of Pikwakangan First Nation through DVD sales that we make;
- Raises money for “The Rainbow Flame Medicine Lodge” through CD sales of our “Ancient Healing Meditations” series (a portion of each sale is donated);
- Volunteers (students of The 8th Fire) at the Edmonton Institution for Women (Correctional Service Canada) offering private healing sessions to inmates, and previously group sessions, talks, and ceremonies;
- Purchased 100 Christmas Dinners for the needy in Ottawa;
- Purchased a farm load of animals which were divvied up between families in an underdeveloped country in a community to help feed children and generate income to pay for the essentials of living;
- Made donations to ‘The Quinoa Project’ which enables families to start and grow their own quinoa (including training);
- Gave a family the ability to start their own garden in their backyard to sustain themselves, and to sell the excess of what they generate to earn an income.
- Donate healing packages to organizations who fundraise for worthy causes to have private healing sessions;
- Speak at various events to raise awareness on how we can use our minds to help heal our bodies and spirits;
- Has a Foster Child that we support (we love you Fatima!) and send monthly contributions for;
- Provided hospital visits to those who were unable to come to us;
- Offers a Free Online Meditation of our Great Fire Meditation for those who could not access it otherwise;
- Makes monthly contributions to The Canadian Red Cross;
At the end of every talk and Healing Circle, we always say: ‘It’s an honour to be of service.’
You know…it only takes one small act to make not only the world a better place, but yourself a better person.